Gradsouthwest launches website upgrade
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Gradsouthwest is pleased to announce the launch our new job board platform and branding aimed at increasing the reach we achieve for our recruiters, the number of graduate roles available for our candidates, and the ease of use for both.
The new platform provides:
- an enhanced job board designed by recognised industry experts – providing a simple, straightforward eCommerce interface through which recruiters can post their job requirements; job seekers can find their perfect role; both supported by a smooth, streamlined application process.
- a mobile responsive design and secure site – making posting, searching and applying for jobs even easier to do on the move.
- simple social media sharing and optimised search engine friendly functionality – ensuring maximum candidate reach for our employers
- integration with the jobboard.com network delivering excellent access to graduate jobs in south west England for our candidates; and syndication to a network of job boards for our recruiters.
- Job posting via eCommerce or invoice
- Boolean CV/resume searching and CVs/Resumes by email
- Candidate shortlists
- Recruiter dashboard & reports
- Powerful job search
- Easy application process
- Jobs by email/RSS
- Candidate registration with Facebook & LinkedIn integration
- Job Shortlist
- CV/profile builder and multiple CV library
- Email job to a friend
- Application history
We hope you like the new look, feel, and functionality that the upgrade provides.