Overall Purpose of the job and key Responsibilities
The post-holder will work with the implementation and support team to provide technical assistance to customers using the internal ticketing system. On-the-job training will be provided. A summary of potential tasks is listed below:
- Monitor the ticketing system, completing support requests where appropriate
- Provide telephone, email and text support to customers
- Log and process support issues in an efficient manner
- Investigate and diagnose software/hardware issues
- Any other troubleshooting tasks
- Admin tasks related to customer services.
Full-time, Part-time, Job share (pro-rata)
Skills and Competencies
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Evidence of analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Business awareness and commercial acumen
- Evidence of effect planning, organisational and time management abilities
- Good command of Chinese (Mandarin/Cantonese) language
- Basic knowledge of Linux based system
Whilst not essential it would be advantageous for the candidate to have:
- A good eye for details
- Some commercial exposure either in a professional role or through a placement of ICT software/hardware
You will have fantastic opportunity to progress your IT career with a growing and supportive firm in this role.
If you are ready to take your career to the next level and should you feel you have the ability to meet our criteria to be effective in this exciting role and be part of Softabacus continual growth, then please send your CV with a covering letter supporting your application to us by clicking APPLY NOW.