We’ve got a great new opportunity for an Account Executive to join our team!
RLA are a hugely successful full service creative agency, with offices in Bournemouth, Belfast and London. From the moment we opened our doors 30 years ago, we’ve been helping an enviable roster of clients achieve their goals; ranging from start-ups to some of the world’s most famous brands! Furthermore, we are part of the Mission group, the fifth largest communications group in the UK.
We look for people who share and can demonstrate our core values; Agile, Astute, Can-Do, Inspiring, Trusted, Together. In return, we can offer you a great place to work in an environment that encourages continuous self-improvement and development. What’s more, you’ll have the best of both worlds as you’ll be based in a beautiful, relaxed countryside location, but be just a 20-minute drive to the beach!
You will be working as part of a brilliant and experienced team providing support to the Senior Account Managers and Account Managers on the agency’s biggest account! This role would suit someone with amazing organisation and administrative skills and an excellent eye for detail.
The role will involve day to day duties of maintaining the account and reporting to a Senior Account Manager.
- Be responsible for maintaining the client’s Marketing Helpline.
- Ensure that any queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist with the trafficking of projects through the production process from briefing creative work through to the completed product.
- Be responsible for managing the production process to ensure we meet project deadlines through proactive management.
- Responsible for managing allocated small projects from start to finish and deliver to time, cost and quality.
- Provide an effective timely and professional service to the Client either directly or via Account Manager.
- Develop relationships with colleagues across the group and always support in a professional manner.
- Compile status reports and contact reports.
- Marketing or business-related degree would be highly desirable as would previous digital experience and/or knowledge.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team.
- First class ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Drive for personal growth.
- 28 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays.) After 5 years’ continuous service, an additional 3 days’ holiday to use during that anniversary year
- Your birthday as a day off
- Continuous Professional Development
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Reward & Recognition Scheme
- Fridge Friday!
- Free parking (please note due to the location of our office you will need your own transport)