We are in a period of expansion and business growth and are looking for an enthusiastic life science graduate to join our ever expanding team.
At Swordfish we pride ourselves on our award winning creativity and sharp insightful strategy. We need a junior account handler ready to become part of a team responsible for juggling a number of healthcare projects in an advertising agency environment. We are looking for someone who has a passion for branding and can demonstrate that they have the skills to help marshal a Client’s brand in all aspects of the marketing mix (advertising, sales promotion, direct marketing and digital).
Ideally you have a Life Sciences degree and want to use it outside of the laboratory environment. You'll have a desire to use your understanding of scientific data to translate it into meaningful, relevant and creative promotional campaigns for a variety of medicines and healthcare products.
As a people person you will have the qualities to not only maintain but grow existing relationships and enjoy forming new ones. You will be the sort of person who take ownership and pride in ensuring the agency’s output is delivered to a high professional standard and join us in continuing with our growth plans.
If you think you have what it takes and want to join an agency that takes a slightly different approach to agency life where the work-life balance is right and offers you the opportunities to express your inner creativity, then maybe Swordfish is for you.
- Day-to-day liaison with clients including weekly status calls and writing contact reports
- Internal briefing and planning to meet client deadlines and budgets
- Liaison with other external stakeholders including media buyers, printers and pharmaceutical industry experts
- Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing details
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to review and understand clinical data and subsequent translation of that understanding into briefing.
- Management of the approval process, proof-reading and quality control checks prior to release of materials
- At least a basic understanding of digital communication channels
A fully competitive basic salary is on offer that will match your level of experience and expertise. Plus all the other usual stuff that comes as standard.
Training will be provided although it is very much hands on so you'll be taught on the job and learn by osmosis. Career progression should be swift for the right person.
For further details or to apply for the job please e-mail us by clicking apply.