You will be the public face of the business, liaising directly with our clients and then coordinating the support they need in order to maximise their marketing return.
Reporting to the Managing Director, and working closely with our Project Manager, you will facilitate the smooth running of our retainer services, ensuring that our client’s receive an excellent level of customer service.
You will also need to produce engaging written content on behalf of our clients, and have an excellent working knowledge of using all major social media platforms.
Ideally you will have an agency background, and will be comfortable juggling a diverse range of tasks, utilising all of the tools at your disposal to get the best possible results.
YOU COULD BE A BIG PART OF OUR EXCITING FUTURE!
This is a role which we see developing as the business grows into the next stage and as a result this is an exciting time to be joining the team.
YOUR WORKING DAY COULD INCLUDE….
- Weekly and monthly meetings with clients, to plot out next steps in their marketing strategy
- Weekly reporting to clients
- Updating client social media accounts across a range of social media channels, and developing fun new ways to engage with a social audience
- Managing retainer accounts, logging your time correctly and monitoring budgets
- Writing and updating website content and blogs using the WordPress CMS system.
- Creating email newsletters and other client correspondence
YOU MUST HAVE…
- Experience in an agency or marketing role
- Excellent organisational skills, used to working to deadlines and keeping projects on track and on budget
- The ability to manage multiple client accounts at once
- Open, friendly communication and great attention to detail
- The ability to write content in a range of styles, and tailoring this to your target market
- Experience in a marketing role, with a sound knowledge of the latest marketing techniques
- A dynamic and adaptable approach to work
- A sound knowledge of using social media for marketing purposes
- An understanding of SEO and the ability to create SEO-focused content
WE WOULD ALSO LOVE IT IF YOU HAVE…
- Experience in sales and pitching to potential new clients
- Experience in compiling marketing proposals
- Experience in organising and producing podcasts and video content
- A passion for being on, in or beside the sea