Administration Officer - Maternity Cover 6906
Our Client, based in Alton, requires an Administration Officer for Maternity cover. The appointment will be potentially for a year and maybe extended toward the end of the maternity leave, approximately august 2022. Applicants will have proven experience in order to provide administrative support to the Grants department.
You will be working 35 hour week Monday to Friday 09.00hrs to 17:00hrs and the position offers a salary of up to £24,000 per annum, subject to experience.
* Answering telephone and making calls - sensitivity is required
* To take responsibility for managing a portfolio of patient grant requests. Including writing all letters to patients, liaising with health care professionals, dealing with queries in relation to the grant and completing necessary cheques/bank transfers.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Using a bespoke database (training will be provided)
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Outlook, Excel required, also able to type at a reasonable speed and must be accurate.
* Opening and distribution of post
* Organising parcels for courier to collect from office premises
* Other general administrative duties as required
* deal with sensitive/difficult enquiries
* experience with customer service
* Assisting with yearly archiving of patient files.
* The position will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
* Be proactive & a team player
* Have a can-do attitude
* Possesses a sense of humour
* Be willing to help where required
* Punctual & Reliable
* Previous Administration Experience