Contract: Full time role, but we are open to part time arrangements with the right individuals.
Duration: Initially, a fixed term contract (3-month probationary period) until 31st March 2023
Location: Community Energy Plus’ office in the centre of Truro, although some home-based working may be possible for the right candidate following their initial induction.
Salary: £20,433 per year, pro-rata
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for Assistant Energy Officers to work with our Energy Advice team to deliver a range of projects tackling fuel poverty across Cornwall.
Are you a people person, who is passionate about supporting residents to improve their circumstances? If you’re interested in making a difference in your community and looking for a way to use your people and administrative skills in a role that has a real impact, then our Assistant Energy Officer role is for you.
Our Assistant Energy Officers:
- Are committed to helping people
- Have an approachable outlook and ability to communicate with people of all backgrounds
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Are flexible and take a collaborative approach to team work, and
- Are prepared to learn new skills around fuel poverty and domestic energy efficiency.
HOW TO APPLY
We are keen to fill this position as soon as possible, and will make an appointment as soon as we have identified a suitable candidate. Therefore, an early application is recommended.
- To apply, please click APPLY NOW and send your CV and covering letter describing your motivations and suitability for the role, noting the expectations set out in this role description and application pack.
We are unable to respond to every application. Applicants who will be offered an interview will be contacted by email.
Communications from recruitment agencies will not be accepted.