Rathbone Greenbank Investments is the dedicated ethical sustainable and impact investment team of Rathbones, specialising in balancing financial objectives with ethical, social and environmental concerns.
Working in our Bristol office you will assist the Investment Manager in the care of client portfolios ensuring that a high level of professional standards are maintained at all times. This is a regulated position.
- Write to clients, answering any queries in relation to sales, purchases, dividends paid and Rights Issues, as required.
- Open new accounts and load stock onto the valuation system, liaise with former brokers in relation to the transfer of stocks and cash. Feed Capital Gains Tax histories onto the system and liaise with the Operations team as needed.
- Communicate with clients, either by telephone or letter, in a prompt and accurate fashion.
- Execute trades as required and directed by Senior Managers.
- Work as part of a team of Investment Managers, supporting them in administrative matters as may be required.
- Communicate and liaise with IT and Operations Department, working with them to implement any necessary changes to the systems and records.
- Contribute towards continuing development of the Group by participating in projects, committees and other activities as may be requested from time to time.
- Maintain and develop good relationships with brokers, professional advisers and other relevant organisations carrying out desk research as necessary so that investment and technical knowledge is maintained and increased. This includes maintaining up to date knowledge of and adherence to current regulatory requirements
Knowledge and skills required:
- Have experience in a client orientated role within the Financial Services, Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Keeps up to date with developments in the industry, including new products, legislation and regulation.
- Minimum level 4 qualified preferably the Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)
To apply for this role, click APPLY NOW to send your CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this role, current remuneration and notice period.
Please ensure that you quote reference Gradsouthwest 1380 on all correspondence