Interested in CRM, the digital environment and industry 4.0?
Are you ready for a role where you can have a long-lasting impact on UK businesses?
Passionate about successful transformational change?
Who we are
The Exelin Group formed in 2002, is a South West-based group of companies compromising of Exelin, SWMAS & Point Infrastructure.
SWMAS is a team of manufacturing and business development experts with a mission: to help transform south west manufacturers into world class businesses. Our unique connections, knowledge and expertise are used in partnership with ambitious manufacturers to help them improve their productivity, develop their capabilities, enter new markets and become leaders in their fields. We support programmes on behalf of government, local enterprise partnerships and other public sector funders. We design and deliver programmes to support manufacturers in a variety of ways, from targeting key supply chains like nuclear and off shore wind to broader services, developing strategy and improving productivity.
Exelin is a dynamic and inspirational business improvement and people development consultancy specialising in operational excellence and performance improvement through employee engagement. By operating within businesses, we gain a unique perspective – using our passion and strong industry experience to understand business issues, we work with client teams to create bespoke solutions and drive deployment so that people feel empowered and encouraged to deliver results.
In this exciting new role, you will be at the forefront of improving our internal digital capabilities to improve our engagement with our customers and our business performance. In a truly multi-functional team you will have the opportunity to work within and learn from a team with a wide range of expertise. The role will require you to focus on innovative ways of improving customer engagement, business performance and intelligence in line with the Exelin Group’s rapidly developing digital landscape.
You will be required to help us identify and implement improvements to our digital presence and CRM functions.
We can also offer the right candidate autonomy to direct their career towards a field-based consultancy role or an internal digital marketing role.
The unique nature of our approach means that you'll be supported to operate on the front line from day one, working shoulder-to-shoulder internally or with our clients to solve complex problems in fast-moving environments. We are a close-knit team and you will be motivated by challenge and stretching the limits of possibility.
This role has an initial 6-month contract, subject to full term contract upon satisfactory performance and completion of your probation.
Internships at the Exelin Group
Tasks & Accountabilities
Our aim is to transform our data into actionable insights for product performance, business and market intelligence.
- Develop existing IT processes across the business.
- Identify meaningful patterns or trends from complex data sets to inform marketing decision-making.
- Develop and expand the online-presence of the Exelin Group through digital platforms.
- Analyse and improve regularly the accuracy our technology against business needs.
- Communicate findings through effective and easy-to-understand data visualisations adapted to the audience.
- Support our teams in the development of a data-driven and technological mind-set.
- Actively contribute and share best practices, findings, and techniques from the wider data community.
- Delivery of Digital Solutions to resolve business problems.
- Support development of Digital Applications for consultancy delivery.
- Desire to be on client-site delivering consultancy projects with an Industry 4.0 focus.
This job requires an awareness GPDR and other potential compliance requirements along with a commitment to act with integrity, supporting the foundation for the company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You must have or be working towards a degree in Computer Science, Digital Analysis, Digital Marketing, IT, Statistics or Big Data Analytics. Other CVs with relevant experience will be considered.
- Great communication & interpersonal skills.
- Expert in MS Applications.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Experience in business to business transactions or project management.