A varied, and exciting job, no two days will be the same so this presents a great opportunity to get involved in a broad variety of activities across the organisation.
Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will be varied, exciting and will get you involved in many different areas of the business – including operations, sales, marketing and finance.
The successful graduate will have a can-do approach to learning and taking on new tasks; providing proactive support to a very busy team.
The sorts of things you will get your teeth stuck into will include:
- Working closely with the Managing Director in the development and implementation of improved business development plan to include:-
- Sourcing of new sales opportunities through informal enquiries.
- Route qualified sales leads to the appropriate sales channel for further development.
- Retain records in CRM-and create a prospect and customer database.
- Supporting the Sales Director and Marketing & Design Manager with sales and marketing activities to drive brand awareness and new business leads.
- Preparing sales pipeline reports for MD, you will be working towards a pipeline target
- Scanning for potential contracts that CIS can tender for and support application
- Producing quotes, project proposals and tender submissions for new projects with support of technical team
Required Personal Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree level qualification in business, marketing, construction or other relevant subject.
- Good all round IT Skills
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Financial awareness and/or willingness to learn
- Attention to detail.
- Sales experience (all sales experience considered, including retail)
- Resilience — ability to handle frequent rejection
- Confident, professional and friendly client handling skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with a can-do attitude.
- Organised approach whilst being flexible and proactive.
- Ability to support/run small projects.
- Understanding of the construction industry.
- Experience in CRM.
- Experience of writing quotes, proposals and tenders