File Dynamics Ltd is an outsource services company providing IT, HR, Accounts and Office Services and business process and file management solutions, supporting over 2000 end users across the country, predominantly in the legal, insurance and healthcare sectors. Having adopted Investor in People principles we have a clear focus on development of our people to deliver a high-quality professional service in a cost-effective and approachable manner.
Our solutions are built around our in-house file management system with integrated Business and Client Portals, automated business process software and associated scanning and telephony applications.
We are looking for a Business Process/Workflow Developer to join our busy expanding IT team working with our in-house developed suite of workflow and business process software. The position involves working within an Agile Scrum environment to deliver business change and improvements across a number of clients working with a variety of different skills sets within the team. The role includes providing business analysis to design and build custom workflows, drafting and building logical document precedents utilising word code scripting, drafting and completing test plans, producing documentation and user notes, dealing with support queries and supporting the client base both remotely and on-site.
- Work with variety of external Clients and other members of the IT team to elicit requirements and produce documentation ready for development;
- Design and build technical business process workflows within a range of in-house developed workflow development systems incorporating key details, documents, Q and A processes, rule based decision mapping and a range of scripted actions;
- Create and update document precedents using a range of logic statements, custom scripts and Word Code;
- Working closely with other members of the IT Team to ensure workflow elements dovetail into custom applications and existing codebases;
- Regular communication with Clients and other stakeholders through documentation, conference calls, instant messaging and standard Agile Scrum ceremonies;
- Produce effective and detailed process mapping documentation and notes;
- Contribute daily to the Sprint Team Scrum to ensure contribution aligned to aims;
- Travel to other UK offices and client sites is likely;
- Any other duties as appropriate.
- A technically minded self-motivated and logical approach to work;
- Excellent levels of customer service;
- IT literate;
- An eye for detail at both a granular level and high level;
- Well organised and able to deal with multiple work streams at any one time;
- Good team player with ability to work with people from a wide range of different disciplines;
- Confident and clear communicator with ability to speak to a range of audiences both internally and externally;
- An interest in Business Analysis or Testing would be advantageous;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word or Libre Office;
- Using own initiative to suggest and solve problems.
Not essential but desirable:
- Experience working in legal, insurance or healthcare sectors;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio.
Please note that any offer of employment is subject to a satisfactory credit check and Basic criminal record check. This information will only be used to assess suitability for employment insofar as it is relevant.
Salary: £19,000 - £23,000 per annum
Location: Bristol - Bristol House office
Closing Date: 31 January 2020
Hours of Work: Mon-Fri, 9-5, with an hour for lunch
To make an application, click APPLY NOW