- Become proficient in Salesforce and any new business systems.
- Triaging systems support requests from internal stakeholders. Completing initial investigation into issues to and escalating if necessary to Business Analyst/Data and Technology Analyst.
- Reviewing systems change requests and capturing sufficient detail for review by the Business Analyst/Data and Technology Analyst.
- Analysing system generated documents and determining the relevant actions.
- Completing and documenting system testing, progressing changes where necessary.
- Supporting the Business Analyst with more complex or thorough testing/content reviews.
- When workload dictates assist the Business Support Officer with any project support tasks.
- Adhere to FCA and other financial regulations.
- Make sure that any sensitive data is collected and recorded according to GDPR.
Miscellaneous:Any other duties as required
Knowledge and skills:
- A relevant business or analytical degree or proven experience in a Systems support role.
- Advanced Office 365 skills: Word, Excel, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Experience of Salesforce desirable.
- Aptitude for learning new business systems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven experience of building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of financial services and FCA regulations desirable
- Commercial/financial awareness
Workplace Pension, Discretionary Bonus 4x Death in service benefits
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.