Rathbone Greenbank Investments is the dedicated ethical sustainable and impact investment team of Rathbones, specialising in balancing financial objectives with ethical, social and environmental concerns.
Working in our London office you will act as the first point of contact for client enquiries and managing client administrative processes and resources to contribute to an excellent client experience. Develop and maintain relationships with clients and business stakeholders, utilising knowledge of the business and client requirements to deliver the desired client outcomes. Work closely with the team and wider administration functions to review, develop and share best practice.
- Manage the client facing administration process to ensure a timely and efficient client experience.
- Take ownership and ensure that you remain accountable for all client administration tasks undertaken (high volume of typing required) to act as the main liaison between your investment team and the operations teams and ensure all parties are kept up to date with progress.
- Ensure processes are followed and are fit for purpose, tasks include*:
- End to end management of account opening, on-boarding and transfer processes, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Processing client payments and account amendments, liaising with operations teams were appropriate.
- Take responsibility for all appropriate client communication as instructed.
- Support quarterly portfolio valuation processes.
- Maintenance of client support systems and data (i.e. CRM/ CMP).
- Understand client suitability requirements and support your investment team with regard to gathering the relevant information to support client suitability (e.g. ATRQ, Financial Questionnaires), producing client summaries/welcome letters.
- Act as the first point of contact for clients, assuming the role of the “go to” person for administration queries. This includes attending client meetings and handling discussions regarding client administration matters.
- Maintain and build good relationships with the team and wider functions, taking responsibility for sharing knowledge and business updates with your own team and/or department as appropriate in order to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and process improvement.
- Contribute to relevant company development by actively participating in projects, committees etc.
Knowledge and skills required
- Experience working in a similar role in Financial Services, the Investment or Wealth Management industry
- Experience managing end-to-end administration processes
- Experience managing administrative staff (desirable)
- Knowledge of regulatory environment in which we operate.
- Understanding of the products and services Rathbone provide
- Grades A-C at GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Willing to undertake further professional qualifications
To apply for this role, simply click APPLY NOW to send your CV with a covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of this role, current remuneration and notice period.
Please ensure that you quote reference Gradsouthwest 1382 on all correspondence.