Reporting to: Head of Customer Services & Product Development Lead.
Collaborating with: Predominantly Product Development and Customer Service Teams.
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
Other: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Who we are?
We were founded in 2013 from our parent company, The Wilsher Group. We specialise in behavioural profiling and sit within the psychometric profiling industry. Around Ten years ago we saw the need for a new product in the market, combining latest technologies with our own unique IP. We created a new tool, C-me Colour Profiling.
We are based in Bath, UK with a core team of 15 and an international network of associates who work with us to deliver our services.
Our core business focuses on helping our clients develop high performance and emotional intelligence in their people, their teams and their organisations. Our ethos is that this emerges out of a better understanding of ourselves and others. Our tools and services promote this. We are passionate about our own company culture being an example of what we teach and as such value a collaborative approach and shared success.
We have five core values as a company which we seek to embody within our team and in our service to our clients:
- Generosity – C-me shares their time, knowledge, experience and services to enable and empower others towards success.
- Respect – C-me celebrates and values diversity, creating mutually beneficial, lasting relationships that are built on trust. C-me believes in recognising and honouring the value of all its stakeholders.
- Action Orientated – C-me is a dynamic organisation, responsive to a changing environment and leading the way in innovation.
- Community – C-me believes in a collaborative approach, inviting others to build with us, sharing ideas and resources.
- Excellence – C-me is committed to constantly reviewing, learning and evolving in its pursuit of excellence.
As part of our continued growth strategy, C-me Colour Profiling is looking for a customer service representative who will primarily provide support and assistance for the customer service team as well as the wider C-me team. The secondary focus will be to work alongside the product development team contributing towards our commitment to continuous improvement and development of both our product and our services, further establishing high quality standards in all we do.
This is a great opportunity, with the potential for growth and advancement for anyone wanting to be an integral part of a dynamic, innovative company as we revolutionise our business in transitioning to SaaS.
Experience is preferred but not essential. We provide a creative and innovative start-up atmosphere that encourages all team members to come up with new ways of achieving specific goals and celebrates each individual’s value and their contribution to the company's success.
We are looking for someone who:
- Genuinely cares and is passionate about customer success and contributing to an exceptional level of customer service.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and has the ability to articulate issues clearly and succinctly.
- Demonstrates critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Has the ability to be highly responsive and flexible in their response.
- Has the ability to multi task but also to prioritise and focus where needed.
- Demonstrates keen attention to detail and is motivated by creating and providing a high quality product and service.
- Is comfortable and not intimidated by technology and adapting to changing software and systems, requiring new skills.
- Has the ability to learn and is not afraid to ask for help where there are knowledge or skills gaps.
- Is well organised and handles process well.
- Enjoys the team environment but is self motivated and able to work well using their own initiative.
This is likely to be an evolving role so adaptability and learning in situ will be key.
You are likely to spend your time:
- Triaging customer requests and spotting trends in issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Ensuring the accurate and timely resolution of customer enquiries including troubleshooting technical issues, forwarding and escalating to the most appropriate team member.
- Obtaining feedback which will inform product and service development to meet customer need.
- Updating documentation based on recurring issues to ensure information is more readily accessible to clients.
- Developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content for both internal and external users.
- Processing customer orders accurately and efficiently.
- Advocating for the customer with the wider team, particularly the Product Development Team.
- Using Jira to track sprints, flag feature requests and report recurring system issues and bugs.
- Maximising Hubspot use including updating records with most relevant account information for Sales and Marketing Team.
- Providing proactive customer outreach to obtain qualitative feedback on product and service.
- Gathering and presenting data and findings.
- Liaising with Finance on customer orders and invoicing.
- Following implementation of new functionality, subsequently updating content in line with evolving product and service.
- Updating and enriching statements alongside Product Development Lead.
- Introducing and implementing processes to support the efficient workflow between teams and functions.
- Undertaking testing for new functionality and providing feedback.
As part of the selection process we will ask you to complete our C-me Profiling questionnaire. Click APPLY NOW to submit your CV and a covering letter.
End date for applications will be 15th August with interviews taking place in the 2-3 weeks following that.