An exciting and unique opportunity to join a fast growing and fast paced luxury global brand.
NautiBuoy Marine design, market and sell high-end inflatable platforms for the global super yacht market. This company has doubled its turnover every year since launch in 2015 and is now considered the premium brand in it’s field.
NautiBuoy Marine is looking for an ambitious, dynamic and detail orientated individual to join the highly motivated team.
This role is an opportunity to grow with the business, be involved in different areas and potentially making decisions that help shape the business in the years to come.
Where this role leads will depend on your success as the company expands. The onus is on you to prove you have the ability, motivation and vision to create a larger role for yourself within the business.
You will learn how a small business grows, what’s important and how to make decisions that have a wider effect.
What you will be doing:
- Closing high value orders
- Chasing up leads
- Responding to phone, web and email enquiries
- Creating reports for the sales director
- Keeping our existing customers and resellers happy
- Responding to general enquiries
- Filing important HMRC Proof of Export documents
- Updating stock and order information
- Liaising with freight forwarders, customers, resellers and production to ensure orders are delivered on time
- Creating accurate shipping documentation and learning how logistics work
- Making sure orders are created to the high standard our customers expect (will include getting stuck in!)
- As NautiBuoy Marine are a small, new company there will always be the need fill in, get stuck in and generally go the extra mile to get the job done.This may include hands on tasks like packing or cleaning, but possibly could include activities which involve travel
What NautiBuoy are looking for:
- A positive, enthusiastic can do attitude
- Well mannered, professional and presentable
- A problem solver
- An eye for detail
- Articulate, both written and verbal
- Willing to get stuck into all areas of the business (including getting your hands dirty!)
- Dynamic and flexible
- Willing to learn and ambitious enough to grow
- A good understanding of computers
- Able to fit in with a fun, close knit and dynamic team
The closing date is the 1st of January 2019.
Interviews will be held on the week beginning the 7th of January 2019.
To apply send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW