This is a pivotal role within the company and requires not just a confident, positive and proactive mindset but someone who is eager to learn and very organised with excellent customer services experience.
Customer Services Manager Attributes
You will provide the highest level of service to our customers through phone, email and social messaging channels, have a calm and friendly approach, and be able to resolve customer questions with knowledge, confidence and intuition.
The products, packages and methodologies we offer are scientifically proven and cover a range of health and wellbeing technologies. You will need to quickly immerse yourself in these areas to become an empowered expert to assist others in their journey to health and wellbeing.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and keen to establish a career in an exciting business with a positive and ethical ethos.
Ideally, individuals with a strong customer service or sales background who have a passion for health, wellbeing and lifestyle, focusing on scientifically proven technologies to benefit individual, family, living and working environments.
- Self-motivated learning of the science and technology surrounding our product range and related areas
- Providing support and answering questions over phone, email and social channels on our products, packages and consultancy services
- Taking retail and commercial sales orders over the phone, advising stock availability and lead times as needed
- Entering sales orders on to the system, creating orders and shipping confirmations
- Liaising with fulfilment provider to manage deliveries
- Answering customer questions such as credit notes, back orders, deliveries, etc
- Sending out information requests, inputting new accounts onto the inhouse system, producing stock and sales reports, etc
- Booking appointments for brand ambassadors and consultants
- Maintaining product information files
- Keeping orders and customer information on the system up to date and accurate at all times
- Attend UK trade shows as required, being an active part of the sales team
This role will challenge you, requiring you to grow, whilst protecting our reputation and portfolio and preparing and leading the business to the next level.
You will have autonomy, balanced with the full support of the directors and a fantastic team who are all loyal and passionate about our business.
We are keen to hear from
- Charismatic Customer Services Managers with the drive to own this role
- Desire to learn the science and technology behind our health and wellbeing products, packages and consultancy services
- Proven experience in customer services or sales
- A quick learner with a positive, 'can do’ attitude
- A great communicator with a personable approach and an excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised and an expert multi-tasker
- Proactive with the ability to act on your own initiative, whilst being a positive team member
- Numerate, and proficient with office style software
- General administrative duties, supporting the wider team
- A team player, with a flexible approach
- Keen to establish a career in this field and grow in the company
- A genuine interest in health and well being