Zap-Map, part of Next Green Car Ltd, has an opening for Data and Community Manager. The role provides a chance to be part of something worthwhile in a new and disruptive sector that benefits a growing user-base of electric vehicle users and ultimately the environment.
As part of a growing team, the role offers a variety of responsibilities and an opportunity to get significant hands-on experience within a digital business in a fast expanding market segment. It would suit a recent graduate looking to develop experience in data and digital operations and community engagement.
Specifically, the role would cover:
- Responsibility for accuracy and integrity of the Zap-Map charging point database – ensuring the database is updated and maintained in a consistent manner
- Answering queries from Zap-Map user base and managing the growing Zap-Map community
- Managing small team of Data Assistants team to update Zap Map Database
- Developing and updating internal data processes
- Responsibility for changes to the database e.g. adding new networks, connectors or pricing; liaising with charge point networks
- Delivering monthly reports for clients and networks
- Producing monthly KPIs for internal use
Strong academic background (graduate, min 2:1) in an analytical discipline
- Excellent communication skills and an enthusiasm for communicating with our growing userbase
- Experience in working with large data sets and using data manipulation software – MySQL skills or similar; ideally experience in database operations.
- Commitment to accuracy, a logical approach and attention to detail
- Interest in electric cars and the low emission car market
- Ideally some experience in marketing, community building and social media
- Willingness to learn, work independently and as part of a team
Salary and benefits
* Discretionary company bonus
* Company pension
* Culture of professional development | structured career development
Please apply with a covering letter explaining why your skills and experience make you a good fit for the role with your CV.
Click on APPLY NOW