We are looking for an exceptional, experienced and self-driven Digital Account Manager to join our team at Dewsign. As a Digital Account Manager, your main duty will be to develop relationships with our clients, manage websites, eCommerce, digital product development and digital marketing strategies over a wide range of industries and categories. Our aim is to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Some of their goals may include product development, website optimisation, lead generation or more streamlined digital and social network marketing and sales processes.
Your role will be extremely important for customer success, satisfaction, and ultimately, loyalty.
We are ideally looking for individuals with account management, marketing or project management experience who have a passion for digital, design and technology. We will provide training and support your career development in this exciting role.
- Build long-term relationships with clients
- Investigate and determine our clients’ wants and needs
- Define work tasks for the design and development team based on these needs
- Plan and implement digital strategies for clients
- Optimise web content in order to improve SEO
- Implement, present and train clients on social media strategies
- Analyse effectiveness of digital campaigns
- Recommend, design and implement digital projects to increase their ROI
- Set up a list of KPIs to track for each client
- Prepare and present reports for clients and our business
- Desire to learn and be at the forefront of digital trends and technology
This role will challenge you; requiring you to both grow and protect our reputation and portfolio whilst preparing and leading the business to the next level.
WE ARE INTERESTED IN HEARING FROM APPLICANTS WITH:
- Experience as a Digital Account Manager
- Experience with CMS and eCommerce platforms eg. WordPress and Shopify
- Proven experience with SEO/SEM & Google Analytics
- Experience with CRM / Email Marketing software
- Experience with Google Adwords campaigns and paid ads beneficial
- In-depth knowledge of online marketing tools and technology
- Excellent understanding and knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience in customer service
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Degree or MA in Marketing or similar relevant field would be beneficial