We serve. We respect our team. We innovate. We are consistent. We are accountable. We do it right.
Set sail on an exciting career course with Princess Cruises! One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise company operating a fleet of 17 modern ships renowned for their innovative design and a wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities. Princess Cruises is the employer of choice in the cruise industry. We offer exceptional facilities and extensive learning and recreational programs for our crew. Join our team and you’ll enjoy a truly adventurous career with excellent incentives, unlimited growth and ports of call that will leave you breathless.
Working for Princess Cruises is ideal if you are looking to take your career to the next level and enjoy a challenging and unique environment. As a Digital Communications Manager you will be responsible for all shipboard retail communication services, including managing the Internet Café, assisting guests with connecting to the internet via their mobile phone or device and troubleshooting in-cabin phones. This position is also responsible for achieving budgeted financial and customer service goals in line with the Company’s strategy and Core Values.
Job responsibilities include:
- Managing the delivery of retail communication services to guests and crew.
- Conducting Digital Basics workshops.
- Clearly and patiently answering guest questions about retail communication services and suggesting new improvements to onboard and shore side management.
- Reviewing achieved revenue against budgets and recommending adjustments as needed.
- Promoting retail communication services using approved marketing collateral in collaboration with the Customer Services Director and Cruise Director.
All duties must be completed in accordance with the company Core Values and all aspects of the CRUISE program.
Minimum Applicant requirements:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Cruise line industry experience preferred
- Experience performing minor trouble shooting on PC/wireless networks
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and other PC software applications
- Internet savvy, sales oriented management ability
- Complete command of the English language, both verbal and written
Along with a challenging career and worldwide travel opportunities, Princess Cruises offers many other benefits. This position is afforded comfortable, single cabin accommodation, meals and access to crew facilities such as a crew bar, fitness centre, pool and a recreation centre.
To apply for an onboard opportunity today, please email your CV by clicking APPLY NOW, quoting reference DCM/Apr18.
Princess Cruises is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Regardless of the rank or role, we are all one Princess Cruises team. Together, we share our world, share our hearts, and create lasting memories.