Wild Life Botanicals are looking for a passionate graduate with digital marketing knowledge to join this new and exciting business – creating #BubblesWithBenefits®!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate who has marketing knowledge and wants to get stuck in helping to grow this fledgling company, based on the lovely Burncoose Nursery premises. No one day will be the same; although your core responsibility will be delivering the marketing tactics, as a small business we’ll need you to get involved in a little bit of everything. This is a really exciting time to join a small team and use your marketing skills to promote a new brand.
You will need to be up for a challenge, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment but also self-motivated as there may be times when you are working on your own in the office. Digital marketing skills are essential and under the guidance of founder, Ellie Bradshaw, you’ll gain knowledge and skills within the industry as well traditional marketing skills.
Core skills required:
- Degree in Business/ Marketing or a similar discipline
- Demonstrable expertise in social media marketing (such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Understanding of email marketing platforms
- Understanding of marketing principles
- Previous experience of sending email marketing campaigns
- Competency within photo-editing and graphic design suites e.g. PhotoShop, In-Design etc
- Able to multi-task
- Project management skills
- Comfortable dealing with the clients face to face and on the phone
Preferable knowledge in:
- Knowledge of the drinks industry would be an advantage
- Understanding of data privacy requirements
- Botanicals and their health benefits
Key activities / responsibilities:
- Delivering the marketing plan as directed by founder
- Creating and sending email marketing campaigns
- Creating printed collateral e.g. point of sale, brochures etc
- Organising and representing the company at events
- Creating and updating sales databases
- Creating and sharing blog content
- Manging the social media accounts on behalf of Wild Life Botanicals
- Managing external partners to create content
- Helping with sales and dispatch as required
Who is Wild Life?
Wild Life Botanicals is an ultra-low alcohol sparkling wine infused with and elixir of vitamins, minerals and botanicals, chosen for their health-giving properties as well as vitamins as well as their flavour profile.
Wild Life Botanicals is the pioneering creation of Cornish Sea Salt co-founder, Ellie Bradshaw. With her background in luxury food, drink and hospitality teamed with an appreciation of plant power – Ellie’s dream of creating an ultra-low alcohol sparkling wine that dialled back on alcohol at the same time dialled up on the health and wellness benefits has received unprecedented interest and demand from the trade, media and consumers alike.
Crafted in Cornwall and unlike anything else on the market, Wild Life Botanicals is a new kind of drink for a new generation of conscious drinkers that want a no limits way of life with no compromise.
Wild Life Botanicals looks set to raise the bar in the dynamic No & Low alcohol category.
Other Application Details
Ready to start a Wild Life with us? Please send us a CV and cover explaining why you’d make a great member of the team!