Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Reports to: Head of Marketing & Creative
We are an independent kitchen and furniture design house, manufacturing and installing unique kitchens throughout the UK.
With sustainability at our core, our team of creatives and makers have been crafting kitchens for over 15 years with a wealth of expertise. With over 96% customer satisfaction, we pride ourselves on our customer experience, our meticulously inspiring designs and our quality craftsmanship.
As our name suggests, our kitchens are designed and manufactured with the environment at the heart of everything we do.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our growing team and support the Head of Marketing in growing the Sustainable Kitchens brand.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
To execute digital marketing strategies to raise brand awareness and generate quality sales leads.
You will be driving our brand forward through digital marketing practices, developing our SEO strategies, monitoring our digital advertising and writing compelling blog and social media content whilst staying up to date with all marketing technologies and practices.
This is an exciting all-round digital marketing role to deliver a great user experience and maintain a successful presence across all digital touchpoints.
- Work with the Head of Marketing on the overall marketing strategy
- Implement and develop digital marketing campaigns with continual monitoring
- Monitor daily analytics and KPI’s to identify marketing efforts and improvements whilst responding to emerging trends and interests
- Write compelling content for new blogs as part of the SEO strategy
- Analyse and improve any existing blogs and website pages based on performance
- Create monthly engaging social media content plans to implement
- Create monthly newsletters to send to new and existing client database
- Learning and working with digital marketing software for continuous analysis and improvement
- Preparing, formatting and branding documentation for clients
- Create and interpret weekly and monthly marketing reports
- Organise and conduct marketing research
- Keep abreast of new digital developments and updates to programmes such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Ongoing keyword analysis to develop SEO strategies and performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication with copywriting experience
- Ability to multi-task and take on multiple projects across marketing
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager
- Understanding of Adobe suite
- Excellent team mentality and can-do attitude
- Hungry to progress their career in a fast pace marketing role
- An interest in Kitchen and interior design
- Passion for the environment with a sustainable mindset
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.