We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimisation of our online marketing efforts. The promotion of products and services through digital channels is a complex procedure with great potential which becomes increasingly useful for companies such as ours.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology. You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaign.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, YouTube etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Manage content and product growth on e-commerce platform(s)
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organise their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with external experts to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience with Digital Marketing or similar experiences
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- £19k initially
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme available
As a company we value continued training and development and would therefore support additional growth opportunities with the right candidate.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to us by clicking APPLY NOW
Closing Date: 26 June 2020
This job role is being advertised under the GradTalent Development Agency - a new project which offers a personalised employment service designed to assist local* graduates secure local graduate opportunities.
You do not have to be a local* graduate to apply for this role and all applications will be considered on their merit.
However, if you are an eligible local* graduate we can help you:
- navigate through the job application, shortlisting and interview process
- by providing post-placement support designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- give advice and guidance to assist graduates with a disability secure a graduate opportunity
To take advantage of this support, please email email@example.com.
*Local graduates are defined as; graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West.