Exciting opportunity to work for a successful marketing agency with a range of gorgeous hotels, savvy accommodation providers and award-winning travel destinations.
We are a large, creative agency based in beautifully refurbished offices just outside Newton Abbot. We are a busy and established marketing agency, specialising in travel and hospitality.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, essentially you’ll need to be comfortable with everything technical and analytical to complement our existing team. You’ll also love to support and share your expertise with other team members, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail. Passion, spark and an engaging personality are also very important.
Working closely with team members, your responsibilities will include:
- SEO analysis and recommendations
- PPC advertising, AdWords and analytics to improve ROI
- Perform keyword research
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development
- Assist with all website ‘go live’ optimisation elements
- Support marketing content for social media
- Implement link building campaigns
- Administer web analytics dashboards
- Monitor and evaluate search results and performance
- Manage and support on-going client relationships
- Keeping pace with all digital marketing industry trends and developments
You will be a marketing graduate or an enthusiastic technical expert with a keen interest in marketing.
- Strong eye for detail and an analytical mind-set
- Excellent search skills
- Highly organised and efficient
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, fast worker
- Educated to relevant degree level (marketing, creative writing, English) or with 2 years or more Technical marketing experience
- Strong understanding of marketing principles, with a keen appetite to learn
- SEO experience
- SEO copy writing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Working knowledge of PPC (paid campaigns)
- Experience with software, including Moz Pro and/or Google products such Analytics, AdWords, Websmaster Tools/Search Console, Keyword Planner and PageSpeed Insights etc.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP & CMS Systems
- Knowledge of Google tag manager and WordPress
- Developing short-term and long-term PPC account strategies
- Personal blogging and social media accounts experience
- Experience in creating and sending email marketing campaigns