#TeamProDirect is built on passion for sport, product and service, our team has worked relentlessly over the past 30 years to ensure we connect athlete's world-wide with the best choice of products.
We made it our mission to engage with and awaken the passion within our customer; we thrive to produce the best possible experience and want them to love sport and products as much as we do.
We are a hard hitting and lively team of professionals, dedicated to change the world of online sports retail.
We're looking for a creative individual who is brimming with fresh and innovative ideas, someone who's ready and eager to produce shareable digital first content. You will be challenged with the ideation, curation and delivery of top-quality content across our Pro:Direct Rugby digital portfolio. Your editorial judgement must be top notch and you'll have an innate sense of what type of social media content works on what platforms at what time and how the story is told across all primary social channels.
We want the type of person that never shy's away from a challenge or crumbles under pressure, we are a fast-paced environment and as the world of Rugby changes and new products drop, so does your deadlines and content demands... you will always be ready and listening and know when to react and when you are not reacting you are planning, liaising with production and editorial teams, contacting contributors, everything it takes to deliver engaging digital-first content.
As well as a passion for digital, you'll be a self-confessed Rugby nut, ready to mingle with the players, partner with the brands and travel as of when required in order to get the job done.
We are here to own performance sport and be the most informed independent online sports retailer in the industry.
What we look for in our team
- To add cultural and professional value to the team
- Be 100% yourself, we are genuine and love what we do
- Passion... without it we would not be where we are today
- A true team player, we work and play hard together
- A true desire to deliver outstanding customer focused solutions
What we need you to do
- Plan & produce shareable digital content
- Lead the digital conversation and be authoritative in your delivery
- Project Manage campaigns
- Alive and responsive for unique content opportunities during live events or brand launch parties
- Ensure all communication is on brand, relevant, authentic and that Pro:Direct Rugby is the number one sports retail destination for that athlete
- Align all editorial and social ideas to support the broader business strategy and collaborate with design, buying and merchandising teams to effectively convert retail and trading messages into credible campaigns
- Utilise existing contacts, and develop new relationships to forever expand our reach, our content offerings and strengthen credibility
- Harness the power of data to influence future decisions and brand direction.
- Creative background, design, videography or social media
- Competent with Adobe Creative suite
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, able to manage own workload and prioritise tasks in a busy environment
- Experience of using analytics to measure and improve channels, content and site structures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with evidence of building good working relationships departmentally and stakeholder level.
For more information about us, and to make an application, click APPLY NOW