We’re looking for an ambitious person to become our new Digital & Social Media Coordinator, for an initial 6 month fixed-term contract based in Devon, with a view to becoming a permanent role.
We want you to be skilled in Digital/ Social Media/ Marketing and we will support you to gain further skills within a commercial business environment.
Phoenix Learning and Care Group are a leader in the sector with a fantastic reputation. We provide specialist educational placements from primary through to post 16 college placements, supported living, children’s homes and adult placements, working with Local Authorities to support looked after children.
Due to our continued growth we are looking for a higher digital presence to support this and in turn supporting more children and young people.
You'll benefit from working within a supportive and friendly team, free parking, holiday pay and the opportunity to grow and excel.
As Digital & Social Media Coordinator, your responsibilities will include:
• Generate, edit publish & share daily & weekly content online
• Continued development of our group website(s)
• Work with the team to link social media and digital within our CRM system
• Support the coordination of the production of photography and video
• Support the coordination for events and exhibitions such as our annual awards and professional seminar days.
• Lead on the creation of social calendars, planning social content, community management & assisting in social strategy across a range of social media and digital platforms
• Developing targeted campaigns and reporting on KPIs/ROI
• Be up to date with the latest digital technologies
• Aware and knowledgeable in current social media trends
• Have excellent communication skills
• Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
• Assist in creating and implementing social media strategy to align with company goals
• Create social media calendars & manage social channels - posting & community management.
• Report on social campaigns
• Collaborate with other teams, like marketing and operations to ensure brand consistency
• Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
• Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
• Drive positive brand reputation and sentiment for the company on social media
• Utilise social listening and monitoring tools
• Identify and manage relevant influencers
• Be comfortable with social reporting metrics & analysing data
• Hands on experience in content management
Essential Skills and Qualifications
• Educated to a degree level or equivalent
• Confident in using social media platforms and a creative approach to developing content
• Strong understanding of SEO and other web optimization techniques to improve site visits and ranking in Google search results
• Experience with online monitoring and measurement platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook Insights, YouTube Insights, Buffer, Google Analytics, Dynamics, Twitter analytics
• Experience of designing e-newsletters and other documents and working with images and photography
• Ability to manage and prioritise a variety of tasks and deliver to deadlines
• Self-motivated, with the enthusiasm, passion and ability to generate new ideas and bring them to fruition
• Ability to summarise complex data and messages
• Great team player and collaborative
• Excellent communications skills, including face to face and on the phone
• Excellent written, editing and proofreading skills, and the ability to produce compelling social media posts/blogs
• Graduate of a UK university within the last 3 years/Student at the University of Exeter
• Right to work in the UK for the duration of the internship.
To apply for this role please complete our internship application which can be downloaded here: http://ex.ac.uk/bqu. Please send your completed form to us by clicking APPLY NOW