The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised, ordered and have the ability to work under their own initiative as well as being able to operate as part of a small team. Interpersonal skills are essential, you will be a clear and confident communicator with excellent written, verbal and project management skills.
The successful candidate will also be an enthusiastic learner, retaining the confidence and desire to develop their knowledge and skills and understand the approach and ethos of the business as a whole.
The ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to think creatively, a team player who is visually and design literate.
As part of the induction to the company the successful candidate will be required to undertake an extensive journey of learning through all areas of the business in order to fully understand the market sector the company is in and its application towards trade and retail sectors it is targeting.
The company prides itself on its level of customer service and the successful candidate will reflect all of these qualities.
Responsibilities & duties
- Create content for the company website; including Product Pages, Blog, Projects, Collections as well as email marketing and press releases.
- Produce front end descriptions and Project/ Product copy in accordance to the Product Release schedule and SEO requirements
- Photographing, videoing and editing all product images
- Be responsible for the editing and issue of company images for press and website use
- Under guidance from the Marketing Manager construct and implement the company’s social media campaigns (including the uploading of posts and responses to the online community).
- Be responsible for creating technical data sheets
- Communication with sales admin team with updates and product alterations on website
Qualifications & skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in all Office programmes. Word, XL, email, web etc.
- Fluent including Photoshop
- Fluent in Social Media
- Project Management skills
- Bringer of Ideas
- Degree in relevant subject
- Experience with online Marketing Hubs and Promotional Platforms (Campaign Monitor)
- Experience with Website Content Management Systems
- Experience in all Creative suite programmes
- Employment background within Art / Design environment
- Employment background within Marketing environment