Here at Concorde Teaching Bank we are looking for an Education Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic and driven team. Whether you have experience in Recruitment or this is your first application into our fast-paced world – we would love to hear from you. Admin staff, teachers, ex policeman, IT wizards, recruitment consultants, HR specialists, waitresses or bar staff – whatever your background, it’s possible to apply yourself to this role.
Our key goal is to help support Cornwall’s education sector by sourcing exceptional teachers and teaching assistants to join schools across the county.
If the following skills and role responsibilities match you, (or you believe that you will be able to develop them rapidly) please get in touch:
- Working in a team environment
- Building relationships with schools and candidates
- Attention to detail
- Customer service skills, comfortable resolving client and candidate queries
- Confident registering and interviewing candidates
- Happy to go on client visits
- Computer literate
- Strong phone communication skills
- Knowledge of safeguarding and education compliance (beneficial to have an understanding but not essential, full training provided)
- Varied working hours, finish mid-afternoon or have a later start
Here on the Teaching Bank you will never be sat watching the clock tick down the seconds until the end of the day. It is an incredibly varied role that will help develop new and existing skills, if you are a good communicator who loves fast-paced environments or a methodical worker with strong attention to detail, it’s possible to flourish here. Full training is provided and you will benefit from consistent support from the rest of the team.