In this role you will be instrumental in the development and delivery of an internal communications plan that is aligned to the business and HR strategy, with a vital role in connecting each associate (employee) to the business vision, linking messages to help drive cultural change. You will help create and deliver engaging content and materials, designed to ensure every associate, in every department, across multiple locations feels informed and involved in key business initiatives and messages. You will also be focused on sharing employer brand messages and content (through LinkedIn, Careers Website etc) for Kohler Mira Ltd. working to build and enhance the Kohler Mira employee value proposition (EVP) throughout the associate lifecycle.
Working within the HR team the position holder will be able to bring passion and rigor of the company vision and implement cultural messages to associates throughout the business, as well as promoting topical information that is happening within the organisation, building strong relationships across the business and listening to feedback to enhance Kohler Mira’s associate
experience through engaging content and effective communication.
Implementation of the Strategic Internal Communications (SIC) plan, specifically the creation of all internal communications materials
- Implement and maintain annual SIC plan, gaining sign-off from key internal stakeholders with the aim of promoting and delivering engaging communications to all associates, developing new and creative ways for these messages to meet our multi-functional, multi site audience.
- Ensure that the following drumbeat communications are consistent:
Company announcements – promotions/memos etc.
Presentation slides – Team Brief, Key Internal Conferences, Induction
Posters i.e. charity events
Forms & Templates – FOC, agendas, minutes, HR forms
Internal Surveys i.e. Pulsecheck
Internal Brand Guidelines
- Ensure that Internal Brand Guidelines are maintained, updated and adhered to.
- Deliver the internal magazine (across both printed and digital platforms).
- Four Cascade magazines and interactive PDFs are delivered a year, one per quarter as
per the SIC plan
- Content is collated, written and each magazine is delivered on time and in line with both the brand and tone of voice guidelines
- Encourage and collate associate-generated content
- Create/deliver Supercascade to report on key events in the year
- Create and upload the content for the Kohler Mira SharePoint page.
- Be the point of contact for SharePoint pages across the rest of the business.
Internal Comms support to other functions, departments and pillars
- Be key Internal Communications contact to aid and support events (EG Customer Service Forum, Director’s Roadshow, QCC) by providing Internal Communications assistance, guidance or tools & templates to ensure that all comms produced are on-brand.
- Support the communications of Stewardship (CSR) events as part of the overall Internal Communications plan.
- Work with the Facilities team to fully understand the up-coming projects and communicate these to the business. Offer communication advice and input as to
areas of improvement across the business linked to the business vision.
Photography & filming
- Filming and editing of internal events.
- Co-ordination of/ photography for internal events.
- Utilising the above to improve Internal Communications.
Maintenance of Kohler Mira’s employer brand messages through external platforms (LinkedIn, Glassdoor etc)
- Working with the HR & Markteing team, ensure that the Kohler Mira LinkedIn page & careers website is kept updated with the latest news and events, and clearly demonstrates our EVP.
- Ownership of LinkedIn analytics/ performance, making recommendations on how to continue to enhance Kohler Mira’s employer brand presence.
HR Communications/ materials
- Supporting the HR team with the creation of internal documents such as benefits/ wellbeing materials, training programme, induction booklet.
- Working with the Marketing brand team, supporting in the creation of external communications/ documents linked to Kohler Mira’s EVP such as careers fair leaflets, careers website.
- Delivery within project teams as aligned to the Kohler Mira People plan.
The successful applicant will be a determined and confident communicator who works well in a fast paced environment, can manage and process a lot of information, and uses their initiative to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and tackle all tasks with a positive can do attitude.
- Ideal candidates will be a degree holder/ currently studying with experience in creating and delivering communications content.
- You will have an excellent grasp of English and proven experience in developing targeted written communication deliverables, such as videos, intranet content, employee newsletters, blogs etc.
- An eye for detail with proven proof-reading skills
- Excellent graphic design capabilities with understanding of photoshop, illustrator, indesign, adobe
- Photography experience / video editing skills
Why Work at Kohler Mira?
People have been turning to us for bathroom products for over 90 years, a responsibility we don’t take lightly. In all of the businesses that make up Kohler Mira we are committed to designing innovative products that bring beauty, comfort and safety to life. Because of this we understand that it takes investment in our people and their development in order to deliver on that commitment and so, we invest heavily in each individual’s personal development in a variety of ways.
In addition to the investment in personal development, Kohler Mira offers a competitive salary, numerous wellbeing benefits and a strong involvement in Corporate Social Responsibility.
In the UK, Kohler Mira Ltd. is made up of three market leading brands; Mira Showers, Rada Controls and Kohler Company. Where our brands differ in market position they are equal in quality, each living up to the Kohler Company mission to live on the leading edge of design and technology and provide a single level of quality regardless of price.
Learn more about us, our brands and career opportunities at https://www.linkedin.com/company/kohler-mira-ltd/life/.
It is Kohler Mira’s policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified associates in all job classifications without prejudice. If, as an individual with a disability, you require adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com.