Due to further expansion Watkins Solicitors are currently looking for a Full time newly qualified or experienced Family Solicitor.
The main job purpose will be:
- Mainly working with victims of domestic violence
- Dealing with Legal Aid for Family Law cases
- To undertake fee earning work for private clients of the practice
- To act as the supervisor for paralegals/support staff
Main duties and responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- Manage all client work allocated by the partners in accordance with detailed procedures.
- At all times to exercise high standards of client care in a professional and pleasant manner.
- To ensure the confidentiality and security of all documentation and information of the practice and clients.
- To achieve agreed levels of billing and time recording.
- To ensure good working relationships with external institutions and organisations.
- To supervise, support and develop immediate support staff and fee earning staff as agreed with the partners.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities that may be required by the partners.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent client care skills
- Ability to successfully market the firm and generate new business.
- Experience or newly qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Child Care Scheme
- Bike2work Scheme
Initially based at our North Street branch, but may be required to attend other branches in Bristol on occasion. Candidates must have a valid practising Certificate. Immediate start, salary bands between £24,000 - £27,000 PA dependent upon experience. Please send CV and request an application to Jennene Warmington by clicking APPLY NOW.
This firm welcomes applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.