Cornish Holiday Cottages is entering an exciting phase of growth and change with plans to switch to internal cloud-based systems. As a result, a new role has developed to help us implement these changes.
We require a self-motivated, conscientious, super organised person. Your role will be diverse as part of a small team, where no two days are the same. Do you have a good head for numbers, experience with cloud-based accounting software and excellent customer service?
Role summary: To assist the Accounts Manager to manage the company’s client and office accounts systems efficiently and accurately.
- Preparing the monthly client account statements to reflect holiday home income and expenditure.
- Reconciliation of the business bank, client bank and card processing accounts on a weekly basis.
- Assist with annual account preparation and VAT reporting submission.
- Booking administration including dealing with holiday enquiries and reservations for guests over the telephone and processing bank transfers.
- Providing excellent customer care to clients and guests.
- Liaising with housekeepers and trades people to maintain standards throughout our holiday home portfolio and remedy issues that may arise.
- Flexibility and ability to work in a fast-paced team environment with evolving priorities.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in a personable and service orientated manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Naturally organised and with the ability to prioritise.
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications.
Experienced in cloud-based accounting software.
Cornish Holiday Cottages is a small, long established, holiday letting agent, managing 90+ holiday homes in the Falmouth and Helford River area. Our small team operate out of our office/shop front in the centre of Mawnan Smith village, the heart of the area we cover.
Closing date: 24th January 2020