Other Application Details
- 25 days holiday, plus an additional day for each year served, up to 30 days (plus public holidays)
- Team performance bonus worth up to £1,000 each
- Latest Apple hardware
- Monthly, fully-funded, team lunches
- Beautiful coastal location
- Opportunity to work with National and International brands
- Attend events to learn and be involved in evolving new technologies
- Friendly, inclusive, family-feel, team environment
- Opportunity to develop your skills set through our proactive attitude to training
- Friday “5 o’clock” club – end of week drinks and activities
- Team building days
- As a small, niche agency, you’ll be able to see the impact of your work on a daily basis and will be part of our growth
Here’s what one of our current developers has to say
“I never dreamt I could work in an industry like email marketing and be able to look out at the beautiful Cornish coastline every day. Working at Jarrang has allowed me to pursue the career I want, in a place that suits me, and it benefits my work every single day.
It is my mission to design & build emails as good as anybody else in the world and to do so we need another developer who shares that ambition to work alongside us to push the boundaries of what is possible in email marketing.
In a small team like Jarrang, you are uniquely positioned to be able to bring your ideas to life. We blend the benefit of 15 years’ experience in email marketing with the ambition and enthusiasm of a brand new start-up.”
Interested? Here’s what to do next
Please attach your CV, covering letter and link to your online portfolio (if you have one) or send examples of your previous work to us
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 1st March 2020
Jarrang is an Equal Opportunities employer.