Made with Maturity are a growing web design and digital marketing agency with exciting plans for the future. Run by Ben and Clare Stirling they bring 20 years of commercial experience, working with some of Europe’s largest brands on exciting website and digital projects. They have always kept a lean in-house team with a great network of freelancers, contractors and partner companies. The business is growing to a point where they need to increase the in-house team and bring a talented front-end developer into the permanent team.
They are currently seeking an ambitious Front End WordPress Developer to join their award winning team. You will be working alongside their UX and creative design team to build awesome websites for an impressive set of clients. Working from their Plymouth office you will be working on websites for regional and national clients including James Martin, NHS, Ministry of Defence, Exeter City Council, EasyCar, Benjamin Britten and other national brands they are not allowed to talk about due to NDA’s!
- Help craft the development of the role and bring your own ideas to shape our development offering. There is freedom for them to bring your own practices and ideas rather than just being given a top down set of instructions to follow.
- Take your next step in your career and work in a team that gives you a voice and can gives you the freedom to put your own mark in an ambitious growing agency.
- Work hard, but lots of job satisfaction in seeing your ideas and creations come to life.
- And there’s the cookies and cream teas!
They are looking for someone with…
- a passion for UI and front-end usability,
- to be competent in using Advanced Custom Fields, Sass and using libraries to create bespoke responsive websites.
- experience of working alongside creative designers and can show examples of where you have paid special attention to detail.
- SEO skills (desirable but not essential).
They are looking for someone with a Computing related, or, Digital Art and Technology degree, proven team work experience and be an excellent communicator
Longer term opportunity: we are a small but ambitious company. For the right person this role could lead to a permanent position within the business, show us what you can do!
Interested? Send a CV along with some links to examples of your work by clicking APPLY NOW by 26th April 2019