An opportunity to join a growing team of developers in a well established Cornish development agency.
You will have experience of working in a similar environment and be used to meeting the expectations of quality clients. With a high level of responsibility and freedom, you will be jumping straight in to projects building or maintaining custom built WordPress websites or software solutions.
Our work place is relaxed and our clients are friendly, you will have opportunity to lead both technically and in quoting and building new client relationships.
Flexible working is available after a probationary period.
- Min 2 years' experience in LAMP stack development
- Experience using and developing bespoke functionality as plugins and themes for WordPress
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented PHP
- Familiarity with SASS
- An analytical approach to Troubleshooting
Preferable but not necessary:
- Experience of managing websites in a Linux hosted environment
- Experience with other technologies we use throughout the business: Git, Composer, Netbeans, Visual Studio, Node, NPM, C#, Apache/Nginx, Ubuntu/CentOS Plesk/Cpanel