Responsibility starts early at Procura, as one of our Business Analysts you will work closely with experienced consultants to deliver procurement cost reduction projects. This GBP is available from July/September for 6 months initially, we will then offer a permanent role for the right candidate
Procura Consulting Ltd is a thriving boutique management consultancy company.
We are specialists in procurement cost reduction. Our consultants work closely with all kinds of organisations to improve their profitability through identifying, delivering and maintaining savings in procurement expenditure.
Our business is rapidly expanding and we need dynamic and committed people to support our growth. If you have got the talent and the attitude, we’ll give you the responsibility and the rewards.
Responsibility starts early at Procura, as one of our Business Analysts you will work closely with experienced consultants to deliver procurement cost reduction projects. You’ll need to be energetic and highly motivated with the passion to achieve outstanding results.
Our projects span across a variety of sectors. You could be presenting to a board of NHS executives in the morning and then rolling up your sleeves up to interview workers on food production line in the afternoon. We will expect you to quickly develop your consulting, procurement and project management skills to become a leader in our business.
Our people are at the heart of what we do. We bring the UK company together once a month for people to get to know each other, share knowledge and have a good time. These meetings are supplemented by weekends away and our global annual conference.
The route from Business Analyst to Consultant is a well-trodden path and we will be looking for candidates who want to go on that journey and kickstart their career in management consulting.
Duties and Responsibilities
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying issues and forming hypotheses and solutions
- Interacting with stakeholders, at all levels
- Supply market and product analysis
- Spend analysis
- Development of sourcing strategies
- Supporting tender and e-auction processes
- Supporting supplier negotiations
- Presenting findings and recommendations to clients
- Supporting internal projects, such as recruitment
Training and Development opportunities
You will work as part of a team of experienced management consultants, working for multiple clients across multiple projects. You will have a high level of exposure to management consultancy and rapidly develop an understanding of professional services delivery.
Formal training opportunities during the internship will include:
- Consultancy skills fundamentals training
- Procurement fundamentals training
- In-house MS Excel and PowerPoint training
- Employability skills training course
Following the internship, successful Business Analysts will be offered a place on our graduate scheme. You will then have the opportunity to gain qualifications from:
- The Institute of Consulting
- Chartered Institute of Procurement & Supply
- Association for Project Management
- PRINCE2 Project Management
Level of Support
Day-to-day an experienced consultant will provide 1 to 1 mentoring while you work together on the client site. Whilst you will be fully supported, you will need to be self-managed and pro-active.
Other Benefits, Rewards and Recognition
- While working on client sites all travel, hotels and meals (excluding lunch) will be paid for.
- We will never expect you to work at weekends.
- Final year student or graduated from a UK university within the last 3 years.
- A background in Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Economics or similar. This does not have to be at degree level this could be at A-level.
Personal Qualities and Attributes:
- Enjoy solving complex problems
- Clear understanding of technical issues
- Clear and logical thinking
- Very good communication skills
- Strong service delivery ethos
- Able to prioritise and work pro-actively
- Copes well with pressure and challenges
- Can effectively work as part of a team
- Excellent English, written and spoken, with other languages being an advantage
- Results driven
Skills and Understanding
- Commercial awareness and understanding of business environments
- Strong data management and data analysis skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft MS-Excel and other MS Office applications
- Knowledge of data transformation tools
- Experience in effective data visualisation
Right to work in the UK for the duration of the internship
Closing Date: 25/02/2018
Interview Date: 08/03/2018
Start Date: July - September 2018
End Date: 6 months (and will offer a permanent role for the right candidate)
To apply, download an application form by clicking APPLY NOW and email it to email@example.com