A graduate is sought as a Marketing Executive, for Sun Gift Solar Ltd, an innovative provider of clean energy solutions, based in Exeter.The role involves assisting in making marketing plans, compiling reports and analysing data to measure and guide our plans, you will support the Design Team in targeting potential customers. This graduate role is being recruited through the GBP scheme, is for 23 months initially and based in the workplace in Exeter.
SunGift Solar was founded in 2005, and is an innovative provider of clean energy solutions. As a Tesla approved partner, we are dedicated to delivering cutting-edge products and world-class service to our customers.
We are now seeking a Marketing Executive to join our award-winning team and play a key role in promoting the business.
This is the ideal role for a marketing professional to spread their wings and flourish in a fast-paced, small business environment where you will be able to develop whilst playing a key, hands-on role.
You’ll discover that we are focused on building expertise within our team and encourage individuals to grow and advance their skills.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be key individual responsible for delivering the businesses annual marketing activity. Supported by the Managing Director, you’ll have the chance to learn everything there is to know about the business whilst delivering the marketing activity.
Assisting in making marketing plans, compiling reports and analysing data to measure and guide our plans, you will support the Design Team in targeting potential customers. To achieve this, you will research key areas, co-ordinate lead generation campaigns, produce digital content and develop, review and update the website.
This engaging and exciting role will also involve:
- Helping to create promotional material,
- Working with an external agency to produce, co-ordinate and implement digital marketing activity
- Leading our Social Media engagement on various platforms for both B2C and B2B audiences
- Assisting with event organisation and management
- Managing the marketing budget
- Generally assisting with all marketing activity
The Benefits also include:
- Bonus scheme
- Discounts on renewable energy products and payment schemes for employee homeowners
- Bike-to-Work scheme
- Pension scheme
- Develop your career in the fast-paced world of renewable energy and storage
- Great working environment, including green space in a beautiful rural setting on the outskirts of Exeter
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Campaign Executive, or Digital Campaign Executive.
To be considered as a Marketing Executive, you will need:
- To be happy and productive within a busy environment and working to deadlines
- The ability to multitask and prioritise effectively
- To be highly motivated and able to use your initiative
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- To be adaptable, flexible and a quick learner
- To be willing to follow directions and to assist in different areas of the business
- An excellent attention to detail
GBP Scheme Requirements
To be eligible to apply and undertake a GBP role you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Achieved* (or about to achieve) a full undergraduate degree (or Masters or PhD).
- Graduated in the UK within the last 3 years of your most recent degree (we will consider extenuating circumstances of potential applicants that may have prevented them from undertaking a graduate role within 3 years of graduation).
- Attended a British university (or spent time studying at a UK university through ERASMUS)
- The University of Exeter is committed to developing an environment which promotes equality of opportunity, values diversity and inclusivity.
- The University of Exeter is a Disability Confident Employer, committed attracting and recruiting people with disabilities, and retaining and supporting staff with disabilities. If an applicant declares a disability and meets all the essential criteria, they will be invited to interview.
- We welcome applications from all eligible students and in particular those from the following underrepresented groups. Selection and recruitment itself will be entirely on merit alone unless there are multiple applicants demonstrating equal merit. In this clear circumstance, preference would be shown to applicants from under-represented groups. This is in line with lawful positive action measures under sections 158 and 159 of the Equality Act 2010.
- Right to Work in the UK for the duration of the GBP internship evidenced by the Intern Guidance- Proving Right to Work the UK. This can includes British citizens; individuals with an EU Pre-Settlement or EU-Settlement Status; and those with a Graduate Route Visa.
- Current immigration legislation prevents the University to provide sponsorship certificates for GBP roles, as they do not meet the requirements for a Skilled Worker visa as explained on the International Student Support webpages.
- All graduates need to reside in the UK whilst undertaking this role.
- You cannot undertake another GBP role if the contract length in total exceeds the maximum duration of 23 months working as a GBP.
*To undertake a GBP role you must achieve your degree. In the unlikely scenario where a degree is not awarded, the GBP hours may be reduced to 15hrs a week (for undergraduates) or 6hrs a week (for postgraduates) to enable to the graduand the capacity to successfully complete their degree. If the graduand fails their degree the GBP role will end early.
To apply for this role please complete our internship application form which can be downloaded here.
Please send your completed form by clicking apply for this job now, or send it direct to email@example.com stating that you saw the job advertised on Gradsouthwest.