We are recruiting a Geomatics Application Engineer to join our Support Team. You will provide highly visible technical customer support, both per and post sales.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical customer support for Topcon equipment (both software and hardware) post installation either on site with customer or over the telephone / email / Teams call
- Run live demonstrations of Topcon equipment for customers and potential customers, working with the relevant sales team.
- Provide input into training materials, user guides and webinars used by customers and the sales team.
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- A degree in Surveying / Civil Engineering or associated disciplines preferred and/or significant experience within the construction or surveying sector.
- Good communication skills, enabling clear and accurate delivery of information to customers.
- Good computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and Autocad or a commercially available Survey software package an advantage.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a keen eye for detail and creative solutions.
- Good organisation skills, with the ability to manage various deadlines and duties.
- Full driving license with regular travel throughout the UK.
This role would suit graduates.
Topcon Positioning Group is headquartered in Livermore, California, USA (topconpositioning.com). We design, manufacture and distribute productivity tools for developing a brighter future. Whether cultivating the earth or building upon it, Topcon brings innovation in workflow automation and seamless connectivity of data to construction, geo-positioning and agriculture industries focused on developing a sustainable tomorrow.
We look forward to receiving your application.