We're looking for a bright, passionate and organised graduate to join our fast paced and dynamic Equity Campaigns Team. We enable passionate entrepreneurs to get their ideas off the ground and grow into the next game changing companies. Come join us on the world's leading equity crowdfunding mission!
Who we are:
Crowdcube is the world's leading equity crowdfunding platform. We enable everyday investors to invest alongside Europe’s venture capitalists and professional investors in start-up, early stage and growth businesses; in doing so we're enabling entrepreneurs to raise the funds they need to grow their businesses.
We have experienced year on year growth since 2011 with over 500,000 registered investors, and over 600 British businesses successfully funded on the platform, including Brewdog, Monzo, Eden Project and many more.
What you will be doing:
As an Equity Campaign Manager, you will use your prioritisation and communication skills, and your attention to detail to help the team launch new equity crowdfunding campaigns on the Crowdcube platform. You'll be working closely with the other members of the Equity team as well as lawyers, compliance and marketing, and you'll learn how to craft compliant, exciting and impactful pitches and instill the skills and knowledge in your clients to maximise their chances of raising funds successfully for their business. Day to day you could be involved in:
- Managing entrepreneur support enquiries - phone, email, LiveChat
- Educating on and reviewing crowdfunding strategy
- Chasing entrepreneur pitch progress
- Prioritising work from a large and challenging pipeline
- Recommending internal and external process developments
What we are looking for:
You’ll be able to demonstrate a logical approach to working under pressure and great communication skills. You are detail oriented, methodical and organised, so your work is accurate but this doesn't slow you down. You tackle any new challenge with heaps of energy, you come up with new ideas and are comfortable asking questions. Don't worry if this doesn't all make sense right now, you'll be a whizz in no time.
Ideally you will:
- Have a degree in any discipline, and an interest in entrepreneurship and commerce
- Have demonstrable experience of multitasking, prioritising your workload and meeting deadlines under pressure.
And demonstrate the following:
- A desire to learn, a creative mindset, willing to test and try new things.
- Being a good team player who is positive and biased to action.
- Great communication skills; a good listener with the ability to persuade and show empathy.
- Marketing knowledge or experience or an interest in the subject
- A real interest in crowdfunding, alternative finance or entrepreneurialism is a bonus
What we are offering:
This is a great opportunity to learn all about crowdfunding and what makes a successful campaign but you'll also learn a lot from the different teams you'll get to interact with, picking up skills in marketing, finance and compliance for instance. We like to nurture talent and ensure members of our team develop and hone their skills through training, attending conferences, subscriptions to online courses, and participation in hackathons. We’re passionate and hardworking, and we take care of our team:
- 20K-25K DOE +commission
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Scheme at 4% matched
- Private Medical Scheme with AXA
- Life Insurance Scheme
- Conferences and training budget
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Company perks such as juices, fruit, snacks and occasional team lunches, and lunch and learns.
- Company trips and activities such as pilates, football, cricket, BBQs, camping and more...
Our policy is to employ the best qualified people and provide equal opportunity for the advancement of employees including promotion and training and not to discriminate against any person because of gender, race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or disability.
Closing Date: 16/08/2018
Interview Date: 23/08/2018
Start Date: Flexible, but ideally ASAP
To apply for this role please complete our internship application which can be downloaded here: http://ex.ac.uk/bqu. Please send your completed form to us by clicking APPLY NOW