To provide recovery audit services to Profit Connect’s UK clients by carrying out audit reviews on supplier accounts and to identify, validate and recover monies on behalf of the client.
To generate revenue for the client through the identification, validation and collection of client overpayments and/or under recoveries.
To work on own initiative and assume a team leader role for a small number of auditors and staff as required.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Perform audits of client disbursement, procurement, tax and other processes/systems
- Perform due diligence necessary to validate recoveries and provide documentation necessary to facilitate timely collection of client funds
- Create and maintain strong relationships with Client staff
- Create and maintain relationships with the client’s supplier network
- Manage work flow and recover identified amounts
- Ensure that the Service Level Agreements established for both Internal and External parties are maintained in a professional manner. Identify additional business/ revenue opportunities within the client and highlight them to lead auditor
- Maintain and develop quality standards within the audit environment
- To carry out second pass reviews on supplier accounts as necessary
- Participate in meetings and client discussions relative to process improvement and Profit Connect’s value-added reports and deliverables
- Provide periodic reports to management relative to historical and forecasted audit results
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify additional scope opportunities and work with lead auditor to obtain client approval topursue these areas
- Provide periodic reports and other feedback to Profit Connect’s management relative to audit progress and any issues affecting client relationships
- To provide advisory assistance to the administration function
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent understanding of the business processes and principles used in accounting transactions, including systems, documentation and industry variations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly analytical, numerate and concise
- Strong team player
- Strong leadership and team development qualities
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Strong understanding of disbursement processes, systems, documentation and procedures
- Ability to demonstrate pro-activity, initiative and creativity
- Working knowledge of basic terms and conditions
Experience & Education
- Degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance, economics, or data analytics
- Excellent IT knowledge and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
A recent placement student had this to say about working for Profit Connect:
"I knew almost nothing about the industry before I came, but I was inducted into the company very quickly and within hours I was taught about the operation of the industry, auditing techniques, and had started my first supplier. I was given a lot of freedom working at a small company like PC, which I enjoyed greatly as it allowed me to work at my own pace and thrive in my own way. We were encouraged to take ownership of our work, giving us a lot of autonomy and each supplier I did was like my own little project; a new challenge and a new puzzle to solve, and after I figured it out, I would have something significant to show for it. With this autonomy, you’re constantly learning and adapting on the job, but Dan and Nick were always there if I got stuck or needed help. For these reasons I found the placement enjoyable and gratifying, and would definitely recommend!”
Please send your CV and covering letter to Daniel Dunford by email by clicking APPLY NOW
This job role is being advertised under the GradTalent Development Agency - a new project which offers a personalised employment service designed to offer additional support for local* graduates to secure local graduate opportunities.
You do not have to be a local* graduate to apply for this role and all applications will be considered on their merit.
However, if you are an eligible local* graduate we can offer additional support with:
- Your application - when you apply, we’ll offer you a free CV review (before we send your CV on to the recruiter)
- Your interview - if you are invited to interview, contact us for a free 1-2-1 interview coaching session prior to your interview
We can also help with:
- Post placement support designed to optimise on-boarding and ongoing development
- Advice and guidance to assist graduates with a disability
*Local graduates are defined as; graduates originally from the South West, who went to University in the South West and are looking for jobs in the South West.