The employer is a Bath based successful innovative start-up technology business recently acquired by an international firm. Here you will have the best of both worlds. A dynamic start-up culture backed by a world class enterprise.
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Exciting technologies
- Central Bath location
- Be part of an exciting team packed with graduate talent
- Chance for rapid progression
- All of the opportunities a big international company brings
- Produce readable and commented code taking reasonable steps to re-use existing software and make new development re-usable.
- Pro-actively create test-cases for new functionality and fixes, automating where relevant.
- Support in ensuring product feedback is captured and fed back into the development process
- Gain an understanding of the building and deployment of environments while taking reasonable steps to independently analyse and resolve failures
- Pro-actively provide appropriate documentation for the work being completed.
- Work independently or as part of a team. Proactively take reasonable steps to reach project goals.
Keep relevant work, defect and time tracking systems up to date
- Ability to work independantly and as part of a team
- Hands on, love of technology
- This position would ideally suit a graduate with Computer Science degree.
To apply, please click APPLY NOW to be redirected to the GradTalent Agency Recruitment website. Please mention that you saw the job advertised on Gradsouthwest. (Gradsouthwest handles recruitment only for GradTalent Development Agency roles in Devon, Dorset and Somerset).