AnTech is rapidly expanding due to recent venture capital funding from Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures and Calculus Capital, and we have exciting opportunities for talented individuals to help us reach our objective of tripling the company’s turnover in three years. Driven by people and technology, we are extending our reach globally with offices in the UK, USA and Saudi Arabia. We operate across two divisions, providing custom products to the upstream oil and gas industry, and offering a specialist directional coiled tubing drilling (DCTD) service.
Purpose of Your Role
The position entails working in the electronic engineering design and development areas of the business, engineering projects and tools from design concept through to manufacture and testing/assembly status. The role will need to interact and develop good professional relationships with all co-workers in order for all of our jobs to be done effectively. The business also relies on good supportive relationships with its vendors and clients for success.
Key Job Accountabilities
Design of electronic/electrical equipment.
- Designing PCB layouts.
- Writing firmware.
- Writing software (optional).
- Assembly of electronic/electrical prototypes.
- Wiring of electrical assemblies.
- Engineering calculations, e.g. thermal management of electronics.
- Design and manufacture review with peers and managers.
- Dealing with clients’ technical queries.Writing of technical literature.
- Maintenance of technical files.
Graduate: Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalient with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent.
Undergraduate: Working towards a degree in Electronics Engineering with a predicted minimum 2:1 or equivalent.
A-level mathematics minimum grade ‘C’ or equivalent.
- A keen and responsible attitude to work is essential and an ability to show initiative in all responsibilities and tasks.
- Numeracy, accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to follow through a task to its successful conclusion.
- The ability to learn and absorb new information and training.
- PCB CAD design tools eg. Altium.
- Firmware/software language eg. C (for Microchip processors ideally).
- Soldering proficiency.
To apply send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW.