ClearLead Consulting is a specialist energy and sustainability consultancy, founded in 2014 offering high quality, specialist consultancy services to select clients in commercial, industrial and public sectors in the UK and overseas. We have a dynamic and collaborative approach to problem solving, delivering global best practice with a focus on tailoring solutions to our client’s needs. We place real value on providing our team with a friendly, challenging and rewarding place to work.
Due to our continued success and growth, we have a vacancy for a keen and self-motivated Graduate who is looking to develop their technical knowledge in a sustainability and energy consultancy.
Job Title: Graduate Consultant
Location: South West England
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Contract term: Initially 6 months
We are looking for a graduate who will work alongside our experienced team of consultants to support them in the delivery of project related tasks for example, feasibility studies, energy management, data analysis, GIS, energy and water benchmarking, carbon footprinting, energy and sustainability tool development, sustainability appraisals and auditing.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate strong analytical, numerical and GIS skills and be well organised and effective communicators with strong interpersonal skills.
Successful applicants will be able to demonstrate the following skills/attributes:
- A scientist or engineer qualified to a degree-level or higher
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative as well as working effectively as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literacy including familiarity with Microsoft Office, (in particular Excel) and GIS
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable interest/experience in the energy and/or sustainability sector
- Experience working in the environmental, sustainability or energy sector
- Full driving licence
Positions will be based in ClearLead’s offices in East Devon.
ClearLead offers an attractive salary and benefits package for the right candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer, and foster a flexible, family friendly approach to work.
To make an application send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW