Do you consider yourself pro-active, flexible and enthusiastic? If so then we are looking for someone like you! We are a friendly, Bristol based company and we need a well-educated individual interested in gaining first class experience in the following areas of international commerce:
- export procedures and documentation
- import procedures and documentation
- interaction with customers by email and phone, assessing requirements
- preparation of quotations and processing of orders
- managing the despatch of orders to national and international customers
- preparing/reviewing documentation for submission to our banks to secure international payments.
- assisting with the ongoing development of the companies’ marketing materials via their web sites, social media etc.
Skills and qualities
A good degree. We need someone who reads carefully and pays attention to detail.
Good knowledge of MS Office is essential.
Training in specialist import, export documentation will be provided.
A flexible attitude is required - this role has the potential to expand and develop.
Who are we?
Power-Sprays was formed in 1962 and heads a group of companies involved in the Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete (GRC) industry. The primary activity is the development and manufacture of machines for the production of GRC. Our subsidiary Fibre Technologies International Ltd. (FTI) are leaders in GRC technologies and provide technical support to Power-Sprays customers throughout the world. FTI also supplies a wide range of specialist materials for manufacturing GRC to Power-Sprays’ customers and others worldwide.
The collective turnover of the group is over £8 m and growing. The company currently employs around 30 full and part time staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Salary: £20,000.00 per year depending on qualifications and experience.
Guaranteed Reviews after 6, 12, 18 and 24 months.
To apply, send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW