The Tellus Group are currently upgrading their IT systems in order to bring about more streamlined processes. Having purchased a new online CRM software (Zoho) they need extra support to help develop and integrate it into their own bespoke CRM system.
This internship is initially offered as a 12-month fixed-term contract, but this could be extended if required to complete the project. This is a really great opportunity to gain so real hand-on experience in a supportive environment, with the possibility of travel to Spain
Tellus is aiming to extract the full functionality out of the Zoho apps and to merge as many processes as possible with the longer-term aim of eventually closing most of their .NET apps.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance of the desktop application and the online platform – C# and ASP.
- Developing new functionalities in C#.
- TFS management (Team Foundation Server) for source control.
- Integration of Zoho SDK for .NET.
- Synchronization of platforms via SDK.
- Upgrade custom functions and webhooks to Zoho v2 deluge script.
- Integration of new functionalities for Phase 2 of Zoho.
- Creation of manuals and tutorials for users using video and text.
- Training and support to users of the different platforms.
- Server virtualising, maintenance and upgrade of servers.
- Active Directory management and a potential move to the Cloud.
- Hardware and software maintenance and upgrades.
- General troubleshooting.
- Network and server basic maintenance and fixes.
Essential Key Skills:
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, exciting work environment
- Cultural awareness and ability to communicate with individuals from different backgrounds
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude to work
- Well presented
- Zoho scripting is desirable but training will be given
- CRM customisation would be advantageous
All employees will be required to undergo an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service) check unless they provide details of their DBS Update Service subscription.
Tellus Education Group Ltd is a vocational and adult education training provider and has two schools in the UK and a further three offices in Spain, Italy and Poland. Every year their schools deliver language training and work experience opportunities as part of the ‘Erasmus+ Programme’ which places overseas participants in companies to develop their workplace skills.
This role is being advertised as part of the STEM Graduates into Business project, a European Regional Development Funded project delivered by the University of Plymouth Careers Service. Its aim is to increase the number of paid internships available to recent graduates with small and medium sized enterprises based in Devon. Funded until spring 2021, the project should produce 80 internships with 80 separate employers across the county.
By providing support and funding to the SMEs, it is hoped that a cohort of graduate employing SMEs will be created which will continue to employ graduates beyond the life of the project.
To make an application send a covering letter and CV evidencing how your skills align to that of the role by clicking APPLY NOW.