AnTech is rapidly expanding and we have exciting opportunities for talented individuals to help us reach our objective of tripling the company’s turnover in three years. Driven by people and technology, we are extending our reach globally with offices in the UK and USA. We operate across two divisions, providing custom products to the upstream oil and gas industry, and offering a specialist directional coiled tubing drilling (DCTD) service.
Purpose of Your Role
The position entails working in the engineering design and development area of the business, taking projects from design concept through to manufacture and testing/assembly status. You will report directly to the Engineering Manager for the scheduling of your workload. In your work you will need to interact and develop good professional relationships with all co-workers in order for all of our jobs to be done effectively. The business also relies on good supportive relationships with its vendors and clients for success.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Product design using CAD techniques.
- Engineering calculations.
- Researching product requirements and developing specifications.
- Create and present sketches or models of initial design concepts.
- Performing validation tests (Function, vibration, temperature tests, also any other acceptance tests that are required.) Full training will be given
- Workshop engineering evaluation of design within industry standards.
- Design and manufacture review with the Engineering Manager.
- Purchasing specification.
- Dealing with clients’ technical queries.
- Writing of technical literature.
- Maintenance of technical files.
Graduate: Degree in Mechanical Engineering in Industrial/Product design with a minimum 2:1 or equivalent.
Undergraduate: Working towards a degree in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial/Product design with a predicted minimum 2:1 or equivalent.
A-level mathematics minimum grade ‘C’ or equivalent.
To apply send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW.