We are looking for talented, high performing Graduates who will either have just finished their degree or have graduated and been working for the last two years.
Nothing solves business problems like good software; and when it’s designed specifically for a client’s needs there’s nothing more rewarding than seeing their business grow. Working at Software Solved, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of ground-breaking Mobile, Cloud and Data software solutions that do just that.
Clients trust us to develop quality software that empowers thousands of users to do their jobs better day in and day out. Our software helps RSA provide a real-time view of insurance risk and Save the Children cure more children from acute malnutrition. We help The Royal British Legion deliver services faster and manage their data more effectively…. as part of our team, you’ll be trusted to work with these high profile clients as well as new business opportunities.
Our Graduate Scheme
We have been running a Graduate scheme since 2007. This is a structured scheme with mentors in place for each individual and a portfolio of client facing project work dependent on your skills, expertise and desires.
Working as a Project Manager and Business Analyst in our highly successful client services team you will have complete commitment to quality of service. Good organisational and communication skills along with a positive, proactive, can-do attitude.
In the role you can expect to:
- Have responsibility for small support projects managing batches of work through the full IT project lifecycle; this would include managing internal resources and liaising directly with external clients.
- Assist Project Managers on larger projects; this could include monitoring projects, writing reports and keeping project logs up to date.
- Assist Business Analysts; this could include helping at client workshops and writing up requirements and specifications.
The key skills essential for this placement are:
- Organisational and planning skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Adaptability to work across multiple projects
Our excellent benefits package which includes: company pension scheme, flexible/home working, training per annum, childcare vouchers, company laptop, company bonus scheme and loyalty bonus options, which help increase your benefits package in the long term.
How to Apply
To apply for the vacancy, please email your CV and covering letter to us by clicking APPLY NOW
A full job description is available on request.