PMA are the world’s leading independent commercial property research company. Our team of over 50 analysts, drawn globally, analyse and forecast property markets throughout UK, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the US. Our clients include most major global property investors.
We aim to recruit the strongest candidates to provide a first class service to our clients. We continue to promote from within; most senior positions are held by former graduates.
We are a motivated, non-hierarchical company which gives new recruits the ability to expand their skills and become a valuable team member. Whilst we are hard-working, we also value our informal culture.
We are seeking to recruit an enthusiastic, hardworking and analytical individual to join our Europe focused team. The role will entail:
- working as a key part of our European team (based in London) in the production of detailed town and city based research reports;
- undertaking primary and secondary research through visiting cities and meeting local contacts. This will help you develop in-depth knowledge of individual local markets, as well as an understanding of key national and European property market trends;
- providing direct research support to our clients on an ad hoc basis;
- taking an active role in the ongoing development of our European services in terms of report format and data delivery to clients.
Your personal attributes
An interest in commercial property: you will have an interest in property markets, along with broader economic and social trends.
Analytical: you will draw on excellent analytical communication skills, both written and verbally. You will also have an eye for detail.
Self-motivating: you will work independently from an early stage, requiring self-motivation and excellent organisation skills.
Computing Skills: you will have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Well-rounded: you will be degree educated with a strong academic record. A rounded individual with a property interest is more important than the course studied - we employ graduates from a wide range of degrees across humanities and sciences.
Language skills: written and verbal fluency in a European language is advantageous, but not essential.
Please note: previous experience would also be beneficial, but is not essential for this role.
- Competitive London salary.
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days pa (our office is closed over the Christmas period).
- PMA offer a progressive approach to flexible working.
- Life Insurance and Income Protection cover for all employees.
- PMA contribution to workplace pension scheme.
- Discretionary bonus based on company performance (after one year’s service).
- In addition PMA provide travel card loans, bike to work scheme, eye tests and childcare vouchers. PMA is a friendly company and we have regular social events.
To make an application click APPLY NOW.