We’re a leading digital agency and consultancy creating beautiful digital experiences. We specialise in Dynamics 365 (CRM), complex websites/applications, business system integration & SharePoint.
The environment is fast-paced, dynamic and cutting-edge. Working on end-to-end projects, you will be creating, designing and developing with the latest technologies.
The quality of our people is key to everything we do: we’re looking for talented Graduate software consultant/developers who can help us create top quality solutions to exceed customer expectations.
We have a strong company culture, a fantastic work environment with regular social events – so if the job looks right for you, then come and join our thriving team.
- Development and support of bespoke systems for customers, across the technologies we specialise in (potentially rotating through different areas of technical specialism to build a wide range of technical expertise)
- Provide consulting to our customers to help them get the best solution to meet their needs
- Solve a wide range of technical challenges from hard programming tasks to data migrations and upgrades of legacy platforms
- Build powerful, re-usable packages to help us build better, more reliable solution for our customers, faster
- Build pre-sales demos, helping us to sell more effectively and to POC the latest, bleeding edge technologies
You'll have or realistically expect to achieve a 2:1 or better degree in a numerate subject (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Physics, etc). We're also interested in hearing from recent graduates who've worked in the industry.
Based on our needs and your performance/ aspirations, you'll work in one or more of our technical areas, allowing you to grow a breadth and depth of technical knowledge so you can always pick the best solution to the problem at hand.
These are the core skills you'd be using, but aptitude always beats a set of skills for us.
Web Development/ System Integration
- Object Oriented programming (C# and .NET MVC / Web API)
- Test Driven Development
- Umbraco CMS
- Integrations with a variety of systems
- Database design and development
- Dynamics CRM and associated technologies
- SQL Server and data modelling, understanding of normal forms
- C# for plug-in development
- Integration knowledge
- SharePoint and associated technologies
- C# and RESTful services to support complex transnational processes
In all cases
- Consultancy skills: discovering what customers really want and guiding them to the best solution for their business requirements
- Cloud hosting technologies (Azure)
- Our industry best practice CI/CD processes for safely and reliably delivering software
- Excellent team working skills and continuous, iterative improvement in an Agile SCRUM environment
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Staff referral scheme, earn £500
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Staff area with PS4, foosball, pool, arcade games
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite showers
- Sheltered bike storage
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Free fruit - get your 5 a day on us
- Regular social and fundraising events
- Central location close to amenities, shops, bars, gym and marina.
Our head office is located in the town of Portishead, on the outskirts of Bristol. With close links to the M4/M5 corridor we are in a very accessible location.
To make an application send your CV and covering letter by clicking APPLY NOW