Byrom Associates is a structural engineering consultancy who provide professional design services for self-builders and small local builders through to large contractors and national timber frame manufacturers.
You will be working as part of the engineering team providing technical solutions to meet our client’s requirements using the latest Tekla and Bentley Systems computer analysis and design software.
The candidate Must have a degree in structural/civil engineering with a good understanding of the construction industry.
We need a hardworking and motivated individual who can work on own initiative. You will have excellent organisational skills and demonstrate confidence to communicate at all levels. With an eye for detail and the ability to work under pressure you must be able to deliver work on time whilst being accountable and responsible for your solutions.
You will be Competent in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Provide accurate, practical, effective and efficient designs
- Ensure projects are completed to agreed timescales
- Build effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Demonstrate good communications skills. Liaising with clients and architects to resolve any concerns.
- Supporting a small team working closely with our designers and engineers.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
If you feel you have the necessary skills for this role please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW