Our client is creating, designs and develops high quality, innovative casino games and sports apps for the gambling industry across mobile and desktop.
They are currently looking for a graphic designer who will be responsible for designing sports apps and web sites from initial product briefs through to final production ready designs. This will involve working holistically with the wider product development teams towards the rapid development of wire-frames, design mock-ups and UX flows leading to final detailed designs.
You will be working in a team-based environment and will be expected to work quickly maintaining a high quality of work.
You will be responsible for:
- Working in an agile process to deadlines in a team and autonomously to design sports apps / web sites for internal and external customers
- Support and regular updates of the products you have developed
- Participation in regular stand-ups with the project teams
- Contribution to team management and communication meetings
You would have extensive
- Knowledge of Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign minimum)
- Experience with layout design
- Basic UX/UI understanding
- Experience in creating vector graphics
- Experience of designing mobile web sites
- Advanced knowledge/experience in Photoshop
- Animation experience (preferably using After Effects)
- App/Web design experience and understanding
- UX/UI design experience
- Interest/knowledge of popular sports
If you want to be a part of dynamic innovative team and be involved in the latest games technology within a global organization then please send your CV to Angela by clicking Apply Now or alternatively call on 07908811303.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.