Reporting to the directors the successful candidate will be responsible for all finance and accounting processes for the group including:
- Management of purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control and general finance administration/bookkeeping duties
- Management account preparation, accruals, prepayments, VAT returns for the group, bank reconciliations
- Financial reporting including group monthly reporting, annual accounts, budgets, overseas subsidiary reporting
This is a great opportunity for AATs, part qualified accountants or QBE accountants looking to take responsibility for the accounting functions within a growing business. The role will be hands on initially but you will be building your own team as the business grows.
You will be liaising with external accountants in both UK & Portugal, as well as overseeing finance admin in Portugal and as such the role will involve occasional travel.
The candidate should be:
- Experienced in managing company accounts
- Competent in MS Excel and ideally experienced with Xero & ERP software
- AAT qualified or QBE / part qualified accountant
- Able to travel overseas
Study support available